Monday, October 12, 2009

Rachel Schryver Papercrafts... NOW SELLING!

So as you may have figured by now I am kind of addicted to playing with paper, glue and pretty things! I've made alot of stuff that I love but I can only fit so much in my home lol so I thought why not see if anyone would like me to make them something!

I am going to start off by offering the following two items...

MONOGRAMS:
Solid mdf decorated in the colours of your choice. (Exact measurements vary depending on the letter).
Price: $18 each
discount available for multiple purchase.


CHRISTMAS STAR WREATH:
MDF decorated using your choice of three paper ranges (the wreath displayed is done with Kaisercrafts "Christmas Carnival" range)
To view the three ranges please visit the Kaisercraft website HERE.
Price: $40


If you are interested in getting something made for yourself or perhaps as a christmas or birthday gift for someone special please email me ( rachelschryver@live.com.au ) to chat about what you would like.

NB: if you are not local to the Central Coast of NSW please bear in mind that there will be postage costs involved. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment